I CAN Challenge
As we continue to discuss fitness this month today I wanted to take some time to discuss the idea of helping to reframe and learn how to turn your I can’t into I can to see what changes for you.
You see during my time in sales one of my mentors gave me the idea of I Can. Actually, what he gave me was a card with a photo of an eye and a can. This was meant to be a reminder for me to always know that I CAN no matter what. I have never forgotten that lesson.
This got me thinking about myself, my clients and how we forget that we can do anything if we put our minds to it. I think mostly it is a bad habit of forgetting how capable we are.
I had a young client who was morbidly obese when we started working together. He had seen many different types of health and fitness coaches and yet I was the only one that helped him achieve his health, fitness and weight loss goals. One of the reasons for this is I helped him realize what he was capable of. I helped him turn those I CAN'T beliefs into powerful I CAN beliefs. You can do the same.
Now is the time to begin the I CAN Intention challenge!
Have you made any goals for your health and fitness for the New Year? Maybe you have had the same health and fitness goals for years. Are you willing to resurrect those long-standing health and fitness goals now with your own I CAN challenge? Do you want to turn some of your I can't thoughts and beliefs around for next year into your most powerful I CAN, I Will, I Must! And see what changes for you in your life!
Ideas to help you get started with your I CAN Challenge!
• Consciously Re-Frame your beliefs! Be aware of where you are telling yourself Take the I can't and Re-Frame it to I Can! Imagine if it is that simple because it is that simple
• Set a 30-day Intention of I Can. What will the new I CAN belief be for you?
• Write down your action steps - What will you do to begin to achieve your health and fitness goals over the next 30 days?
• Take action now for your I CAN success
• Journal your results to see what works for you, how you are feeling and thinking about your process and how you are able to turn your I Can't into I Can!
“You are today where your thoughts have brought you and you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you” James Allen
Here Are Some I Can Quotes To Remind Of How It Is Possible For You To Achieve Your Health and Fitness Goals
• I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean
• Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett
• I can, therefore I am. Simone Weil
• I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. Michael Jordan
• I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and I mean to keep on doing so until the end. Abraham Lincoln
Your turn. How will you turn your I CAN’T into an I CAN and achieve your best health and fitness goals this year?
Share any ideas in the comments below. Be sure to get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you. Subscribe to our newsletter here
Leave a Reply.
We have outsourced our lifestyle for way too long!